I HAVE SOME REALLY AWESOME FRIENDS....

Rylee was over at my house and we were running lines for a musical she's in. First of all, let me say that Rylee in general is awesome I love being around her and we always have great talks about life and our futures, not to mention how much we laugh together. So she was getting ready to leave and her Aunt called her and told her to say Hi to the Holloways (who I live with) and she asked me if they were awake and then she relayed the message just like that. Now yes, this was very simple, someone told her to tell people a message, and she listened....
...but I don't know if it's just me and it very well could be...
but sometimes, someone will say, "oh say hi to those people for me" and I'll say " okay, definitely will" and maybe I'm a flake in that area, but sometimes that never quite happens. It just impressed me, which Rylee does a lot. She is a great friend and I've been so blessed with our friendship. SHE IS AWESOME

Then I ran into this girl,my Jilly Bean at the dmv. She is basically me in the future, we are almost the same person. I love her, she is getting married soon and will be SUCH a beautiful bride, but back to the story, sooo we did what we both had to do at the DMV and she offered me a ride home and then we were sitting in her car and one of those grumpy DMV worker people had to check her car out and she had to pop open her hood and usually when I deal with DMV people I jus talk the minimal amount so it won't be awkward when they are grumpy, she on the other hand started being her bubbly self and started crackin jokes... in my head I was thinking dang the guy is not going to be so nice back to her, but instead he totally laughed and smiled and from the looks of this guy I really didn't think that was possible.
I would be the first to attest that Jill's happiness is contagious and she definitely passed it along to this guy. I love her. she is SOOO awesome.

Then that thursday night I hung out with this girl and boy do we have some really random times together. Ashley is one of the sweetest people I know. She has become one of my best friends and I'm soo sooo soooo soooo glad to be close to her. Our night first started by talking for about 45 minutes while her boyfriend just listened.... he was probably bored out of his mind! (soorrrrrry ryan!) Then we went shopping and got our favorite hot chocolate at Seattle's Best. I LOVE THEM! Then got my new printer. I love it. It's so sleek and pretty. I named him Arthur. He is basically my secretary, he print things for me, scans things for me and copies things for me. He is also very attractive and Australian.( even though he was made in china) And then we went to target! I love target. It's a magical place filled with lots of magical things to buy. I bought a magical blow dryer! It's cute. Her name is Mary sue. I think of blow dyers as something of the 50's and I have no idea why. but it's pink and white. with black and white polka dots. (is it weird to name your electronics?)
But the best part is Ashley bought her Mary sue's twin ! Well maybe cousin. She bought the matching hair straightener. After that crazy fun time at target, we went to Five guys, neither of us had ever had this place before but it was delicious. BUT! someone told ashley it was better than In 'n out and that is VERY false. We made up our own raps all the way to her house and made up are own words. It was so fantastic. Then we headed to a fun girls night and partied with some really pretty girls !! It was a great time. And as I was writing this, I totally forgot my point about Ashley, but it's quite OBVIOUS she is amazing. I LOVE her. She is awesome.
1 comment:
c-bish. I love you. You are too sweet and once i get a camera and we actually document all of our fun times we have then i can post stuff on my blog!
Post a Comment