I am a full time student again. Summer went by in a blur and now tomorrow I have my fourth day of school, 2nd week of the semester and the first real impression of the new "fling" in my life. I had to have at least 12 or more units for school. I didn't get into two of the classes that I was planning on taking, so I ended up with French 1- Tuesday and Thursdays from 8am-10:50am (If i go on a mission, I'd love it to be called to France or Quebec to speak French! as if i actually could decided where i go right?!) Microbiology Tuesdays and Thursdays, Lab from 1pm-3:50pm then Lecture from 5:30-6:45pm (seriously it's overtaking my life!!!) And then September 7th I start an Interior Design class on Wednesdays from 9am-12:20. (This I'm hoping is really fun!) I like my classes, but they are hard. I forgot how much dedication a language takes and micro is SO detail oriented I seriously have so much to study. I'm only taking 3 classes yet I have the most binders/books since starting college....I'll think I'm going to try to get the rolling backpacks to come back into style to help my back out with all these books.....I know studying is worth it and I'm determined to get good grades so if I don't ask to hang out with anyone, I have forgotten you, I am just studying my life away right now. I plan on applying to several different nursing programs the end of the spring semester. So fingers crossed! Until then I'll be busy with my super clingy boyfriend named School. Here's to the next 16 weeks of no social life...
3 comments:
good job! you will work hard and be awesome, just like you always do! ps. i LOVE ur middle name!
Cortney,
Good luck with school this semester. The interior design class sounds really fun. You'll do great this semester. Miss you tons.
Post a Comment