Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time


"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of."
-- Benjamin Franklin


The other day I was sitting at work and very bored. I let my mind wonder and thought about the upcoming things I had to do, I had to work a lot and thought to myself "What am I doing with my life?!" I had to remind myself that school does in fact start in a little less than 2 months and that I am in fact doing "something" with my life. I still felt unproductive though. I work as a hostess 5 nights a week, I am a nanny 2 days a week, I have church activities, I try to have a social life, and of course sleep too. For, some reason I still feel like I should be doing "something" more. Maybe it's just my mind not sure of what to do without school to worry about.... I have thought about things I can do though to help me feel better about the time I have and I enrolled in an EMT program, there was some confusion when I initially signed up for it and so I am on a waiting list, I find out this week, I'm trying to keep my hopes minimal and if it's meant to be it'll happen, however, to be honest, I would LOVE to be able to sit right now and be studying. I think it'd be the best thing for me to have a test to study for. So let's cross
out fingers.



P.S. I just ate almost half a bag of these bad boys while typing this... sigh...

2 comments:

schanemassey said...

We think the same!

Alyssa said...

I feel the same way!